An easy and delicious Crock Pot chicken recipe with outstanding flavors!
- SERVINGS : 6
- PREP TIME: 10 MIN
- COOK TIME: 240 MIN
- 6-8 boneless chicken thighs skinless or with skin
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Juice of one lemon
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 4 garlic cloves, sliced or minced
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 crushed red chili pepper flakes, or cayenne (optional)
- 1/2 stick butter, diced
- Zest of half a lemon
- 1/3 cup low sodium chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- Chopped fresh parsley and lemon slices, for garnish
- Salt and pepper, to taste
1. To make this crockpot chicken recipe: Place chicken thighs at the bottom of your slow cooker. Combine 1/3 cup chicken broth, lemon juice, and zest, and pour over chicken thighs. In a small bowl, combine Italian seasoning, onion powder, garlic powder, paprika, crushed red chili pepper flakes, salt, and pepper. Sprinkle the spice mix over the chicken thighs. Top with fresh minced garlic and diced butter.
2. Cover the crockpot and cook for 3-4 hours on HIGH or 6-8 hours on LOW.
3. Sprinkle your crockpot chicken dinner with chopped parsley and garnish with lemon slices. Serve hot with cauliflower rice, spiralized zucchini noodles, rice, pasta or quinoa.
Think your friends would be interested? Share this recipe!