Looking for a quick, easy, and nutritious breakfast on the go? Let me introduce you to my favorite overnight oats. They’re chocolaty and creamy, nutritious and filling, and the topping possibilities are endless.
- 1/4 cup cacao powder
- 3 Tbsp chia seeds
- 1 1/2 cups rolled oats (use gluten-free if desired)
- 2 cups nut milk
- Add all ingredients to a large mixing bowl in the order they appear above (you want to add the milk in last so it’s easier to mix with the other ingredients)
- Once thoroughly mixed, transfer oats to a large airtight container or divide into 5 single serving jars and place in the fridge overnight
- Spoon out approximately 1 cup of the oat mixture if you haven’t already separated into individual jars in the morning and enjoy!
- Note: For individual serving or if you’d rather prepare the dry oat mixture and add the milk in the night before rather than making it all at once, simply add the following into an individual jar: 1/3 cup oats, 1/2 Tbsp chia seeds, 1 Tbsp cacao powder. The night before, add in 1/3 cup of nut milk and place in the fridge overnight.